In another round of Macronomics, we'll take a quick look at Bank Credit, Deposits and how our Banking System is doing currently.
- The Credit Deposit Ratio, an introduction
- The past: Government Takes a Big Chunk in 2003-05
- Oh but wait, we've just seen a spike in that now!
- Bank Credit Growth slows to less than 15%, while Deposits are growing at 16%+
- Tada! The Incremental Credit Deposit Ratio
- Whoa, Look how much that has fallen!
- Good CASA times for banks are over. Everyone's moving to Term Deposits
- And more
The rest of this content is only available to premium members.
Register for a premium membership today! Apart from this content you will get our proprietary research and weekly newsletter too!
Already a subscriber? Log in now!